As the name reflects your nanny cam is a precise and compact version of the camera used in various fields. The size of the nanny cam makes this whole system useful and handy. They are used to collect evidence and catch the bad guys. Like thieves etc. Everyone’s priority is the safety of their family. The reason these nanny cam use in the various field have grown amazingly. Now we will teach you how does a nanny cam work.
Table of Contents
How Does A Nanny Cam Work?
In simple words, we can say a nanny cam is just a small or compact version of the camera. This simplest way to explain how does a nanny cam work Providing you all the same features that the camera provides you. They provide you the digital overview. Threw screen of particular place according to the setup of cam you can monitor.
The scene as per your comfort as it is connected with watch threw wire. For example, you can place the nanny cam in your children’s room. And monitor from your bedroom you can place the monitor in your storeroom or kitchen. So that you can have a look easily in day to day busy life if you have set up the cam in a vast area. And it’s a bit hard to check nearby or you don’t want to ruin the look of your wall because of wire. We suggest you set up wireless cam as they have a more vast range then wired.
Picture resolutions simply mean a pixel count on your nanny cam or any other digital device. this tells you the sharpness quality of the image you will capture. Numbers like 1080p 1040p etc they reflect the vertical lines of pixels over the image. across your nanny camera’s view.
Most of the nanny cam promise to have great pixel quality. Which simply means more pixels create a sharper picture. but this can change based on how deep or zoom you have to see the particular picture or video. Most smartphone screens are 1080p. so it’s for best you select the nanny cam with the same screen resolution and pixel. for effective and clear Image and video.
One of the best things about the wireless nanny cam. is it’s not necessary you have to set up the monitor for overviewing live feed? you can track the live feed threw your smartphone tabs etc with your local network. So just imagine you don’t have to go to see the monitor every time you want to look into some activity. you can simply take an overview threw your cell phone tab and even on your tv .This can make your task so comforting. Having wireless nanny cam sound a bit difficult task for setting up but once you are done its worth your time.
It’s not possible to monitor the screen every time as humans at some point in time you may lose interest. the reason these nanny cams provide you some of the special features.
One of the most trending features is motion detection. this feature allows you to look into the digital pictures of the moment. when there is any type of motion around the cam area. As soon as the nanny cam detect the motion it starts recording. and as the motion stops it provides you feature in which you can save the snapshot in your memory card.
A second important feature that this cam provides you are the auto-notification feature. this is one of the most useful features provided by these nanny cams. as soon as they record something new or detect any type of new motion. along the area on setup, the immediately send you a notification. on your associated app or email, you text message you.
Letting you know in every possible way that some motion is going in a particular area. the message you receive from the cam also has a link. that connects you directly with live cam recording of the area.
These apps and applications are very easy to handle and understand. once you know the whole setup and process its a very easy going task to the whole thing. with your monitor cell or tab.
How To Set Up A Nanny Cam?
1. Install Cameras
The first step toward the whole process is to find the perfect cam for you. once you have decided to purchase a particular cam. Get ready to find the rightful place for the setup you can place on the entry-exit of the house. or can place in your small children’s rooms its good if you go for wireless cam. as they are easy to monitor plus they provide you a wide range of angel and connectivity. they are more comforting as you don’t have to rush toward the monitor screen every time. you have to take a look you can monitor with your phone.
2. Add The Cameras To A Network
One of the most integral steps of the whole setup is to provide the cam network. the whole working of the nanny cam depends on the network of the cam. Go precisely with every step provided by the cam company to you. it’s an easy process and will hardly take a new minute to set up the network to your cam.
3. View The Video Stream
After the whole setup and installation. now be ready to have a look at your monitoring screen android or ios device. after that, you can also add extra features to the system. like motion or add notification reminder with your phone or tab. and analyze the digital views is it according to your desire or not.
Top Three Nanny Cams
1. D-Link Wi-Fi Camera with Remote Viewing
- DCS-930L Two-Pack
- Sleek and compact design that fits in the smallest corners of your home
- Wireless connectivity
It’s a wireless day-night camera. that provides you an extremely good quality day-night recording. with a high vision of up to 5 meter.it can cover up to 32 cameras for an instant so you can cover the whole of the required area. like with smooth pan-tilt action for 360-degree view with amazing zoom action. you can also store your data in your sd card if you don’t want the cloud to save it. you can control the whole setup with your smartphone just follow the guide given by nanny cam.
2. Wyze Cam Pan
- Pan, tilt, and zoom (PTZ) lets you control Wyze Cam Pan remotely using the Wyze app so you can see every angle of your room while you’re away, on demand. Or, have Wyze Cam Pan monitor your room automatically with the Pan Scan feature by setting 4 predefined waypoints. Panning has a 360° left/right rotation range and tilting has a 93° vertical up/down range.
- Live Stream from Anywhere in 1080p - 1080p Full HD live streaming lets you see inside your home from anywhere in real time using your mobile device. While live streaming, use two-way audio to speak with your friends and family through the Wyze app.
- Motion/Sound Recording - Wyze Cam Pan can automatically record a 12-second video clip when motion or sound is detected. Mobile push notifications can be enabled so you’re only alerted when something is detected letting you stay on top of things without having to constantly monitor the app. Or, record continuously to a MicroSD card (sold separately) regardless of motion and sound. Compatible with 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB FAT32 MicroSD cards.
it’s one of the handiest cams and can easily adjust in any of the spots in your home. it comes with smooth pan-tilt action for a 360-degree view with amazing zoom action. with 1080p full HD and six infrared led its wireless cam with a wide range of connectivity. once you get the whole process it’s really easy to operate.
3. Swann Pan and Tilt
- HIGH DEFINITION FOOTAGE: Whether you use it to keep an eye on dogs, babies, or elderly family members in need of care, this wireless camera connects to power to monitor activity inside with day and night video, 2-way audio and more.
- PAN & TILT USING YOUR MOBILE DEVICE: Pan left and right (355 degrees) and tilt up and down (105 degrees) to follow the action using the AlwaysSafe app. View, record, listen and talk with loved ones, tradespeople or anyone in the room from anywhere in the world.
- MOTION SENSING TECHNOLOGY: Swann's premium Pan and Tilt camera uses motion detection to detect activity to send you push notifications and trigger the siren. Activity will also trigger recording to local memory with the addition of a Micro SD card (takes up to 64GB). It's DIY security with no ongoing costs to worry about.
It’s a perfect night vision cam with amazing performance and visual. It comes with strong infrared led setup wich helps nanny cam to capture footage up to 50 feet in the dark. It also provides you features like with smooth pan-tilt action degree view with amazing zoom action. you can also store your data on your sd card. if you don’t want the cloud to save it you can control the whole setup with your smartphone. Just follow the guide given by cam for 360- degree.
This is the simplest explanation we could give on how does a nanny cam work. A nanny cam is a surveillance camera that can perform multitasking. It’s an integral part of your home safety. you can place the cam accordingly inside and outside both. Just before setting up your cam outside make sure it is waterproof. It’s a one-time investment and what could be more important than your own and family security.